Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Thursday, June 08, 2006
I think Herland is the most intriguingly wonderful book, possibly ever. Cold, hard, concrete evidence why women don't need men. The portrayl of the men being the needy, petulent, irritable ones... Hohoho. Comical beyond reason. I like ;)
Not being as important to you as i thought?
I think i can deal.
Physical training's starting for hockey again. So soon, so soon! I'm still recovering from A Div this year!!! Maybe it'll be good to get back into the EXERCISE. Too unfit for my liking, currently. But it's hard, too. I guess the whole going back to stranger-scratch is getting me down a bit. Not knowing where i belong is the haphazardness and subtle chaos of the individual cliques which haven't ceased to form already... Or maybe it's cos of my not-so-subtle absense from previous trainings. Sighs, i know it'll get better, but right now i wish it'd hurry up a little :(
I'm starting to feel the full-blown effects of being an arts student. Geog, econs, lit and bio too i suppose... There's no way you can escape from reading. Not that i don't love reading. But i'm just so slow at absorbing stuff it's not even funny. And when your grades rely on the reading before application can be done, shit i'm so in for it. Especially since my attention span has apparently gotten shorter and my eyes have decided to hurt and ohdear oh dear, i just wanna survive past these terms.
I miss, the no nuts :(
and, i like being happy. Haha, so Luddy don't worry i'm no longer emo_gurlZzZ@hotmail.com kae (:
ROAR.
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:31 PM